The much loved common dessert, cheesecake, spruced up mango style.
What you need
• 1/2 packet of Marie biscuits
• 2 tbsp butter
• 1/2 cup fresh cream
• 1/2 cup fresh thick curd (dahi)
• 5 1/2 gms gelatin
• 1/3 cup powdered sugar
• 1/4 cup water
• 1 ripe mango, chopped
What to do
• Powder the Marie biscuits, and mix them with butter. Press this into a greased flan dish, and refrigerate until needed.
• Mix the curd, cream, and powdered sugar together.
• Melt the gelatin in 1/2 a cup of warm water.
• Add melted gelatin to the cream mixture.
• Place the chopped mangoes on top of the biscuit base in the flan dish.
• Pour the cream mixture over the mangoes and leave to set for 2 hrs.
• Decorate with mango pieces and cream.