These cookies are so ridiculously easy to make that your children will probably ask you to stay out of the kitchen while they make these themselves. Best of all – most likely, you already have the ingredients in your kitchen.
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup peanut butter (either chunky or smooth)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
What to do:
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until fully combined.
- Make little balls of the mixture.
- Lay them out on a cookie sheet and flatten with a fork to get a crisscross effect.
- Bake for ten minutes (or till done) at 175 degrees Celsius. And you’re all done! Enjoy!
If you’re looking for something fancier, why not:
- Make a small dent in each cookie before baking and fill it up with jam?
- Press a chocolate chip at the centre of each cookie?
- Try cutting the cookies in different shapes?