- Your favourite flavours of fruit juice (three to four)
- Small plastic cups (one for each chef)
- Popsicle sticks (metal spoons work just fine, too)
What to do:
- Fill one-third of your plastic cup with one flavour of fruit juice
- Place the popsicle stick in the cup, making sure at least 5 cms. of the stick extends out of the cup
- Pop the cup in the freezer for about 40 minutes, or until the juice freezes
- Next, fill the cup to two-thirds with the next flavour of juice
- Pop in the freezer once again until it freezes.
- Remove the cup out of the freezer, slide the pop out by the stick, and enjoy your tasty, rainbow-striped popsicle. You know what the best part is? It has fruit juice in it, so it is healthy!
Children over 10 years – make your own juice for extra freshness.