FEAR is what we adults push down their throats and what gets the best of us, always. CYNICISM is another culprit. TRUST, the third casualty. The list is endless!!
So, here’s what we can do as parents:
- Teach our children to explore and experiment.
- Show them how to play safe and not put themselves or others in danger.
- Train them to think straight and reason with clarity.
- Instil in them the ability to have faith in themselves.
- Impart to them the fact that learning something new also entails some fun.
As we do it, I know, we’ll end up feeling a lot better, not just for them but for ourselves too.